I did two volunteer works during holidays. I worked for Pin-an Pet Hospital and U.B.C coffee. They were two different kinds of work. I served special targets during my volunteer works. Working in U.B.C coffee is better than working in Pet Hospital.
I arrived in Pin-an Pet Hospital at 2 o’clock in the afternoon. The hospital is in a building. The office is on the first floor. All the pets are on the second. When I entered the building, I knew that it isn’t an easy work. The whole building was smelly. It’s full of the smelling of pets’ dejectas. The dog barked to me, when I went to the second floor. The dog was afraid of me.
All the animals were in cages. They looked unhealthy. I was not allowed to touch any animals in that hospital. Most animals in that hospital have disease. The manager of the hospital doesn’t want any animals hurt me. My duty was to clean the room. To clean the garbage is not a difficult thing, but the garbage includes pets’ dejactas. It’s too smelly to breathe. Luckily, I didn’t feel smelly anymore, because I have stayed in that room for a long time. I couldn’t feel any smell at that time. The dogs were barking, I was sweeping the floor at the same time. It’s very noisy in pet hospital.
I also went to U.B.C coffee to do volunteer work. It was easier than serving pets. The customers were polite and gentle. I started my work at 1 p.m. My duty is to take new customers to a clean table, and give them water. It’s sounds easy, but there were too many people come to U.B.C coffee to have lunch. I was very busy. I always forgot to give the customers water at beginning. There was a waitress helped me a lot. She reminded me to give the customers water several times. She told me, “If you always forget to do things, boss won’t pay for my job.” About half hour later, I can do my job well.
I met an interesting customer in U.B.C coffee. He is a Thai. He put his hands together to greet me. I took him to a table politely. He speaks English to me. I try to communicate with him. A U.B.C coffee’s waitress was helping me to explain the menu. We spent a long time on ordering. Finally, he ordered successfully.
The works in Pin-an Pet Hospital and U.B.C coffee are meaningful. I got some information about careers. The vet has to take care of all the pets. They must to make sure they won’t get disease from animals. The vet must be patient and they should love animals. The people who work in the restaurant also must be patient. The waitress should work carefully. They can’t forget customers. They must communicate with customers politely. Working in the restaurant can meet different kinds of people. I like to communicate with people. It’s interesting to communicate with different kinds of people.

I'M WORKING IN U.B.C COFFEE

THE CUSTOMER IS A THAI

I arrived in Pin-an Pet Hospital at 2 o’clock in the afternoon. The hospital is in a building. The office is on the first floor. All the pets are on the second. When I entered the building, I knew that it isn’t an easy work. The whole building was smelly. It’s full of the smelling of pets’ dejectas. The dog barked to me, when I went to the second floor. The dog was afraid of me.
All the animals were in cages. They looked unhealthy. I was not allowed to touch any animals in that hospital. Most animals in that hospital have disease. The manager of the hospital doesn’t want any animals hurt me. My duty was to clean the room. To clean the garbage is not a difficult thing, but the garbage includes pets’ dejactas. It’s too smelly to breathe. Luckily, I didn’t feel smelly anymore, because I have stayed in that room for a long time. I couldn’t feel any smell at that time. The dogs were barking, I was sweeping the floor at the same time. It’s very noisy in pet hospital.
I also went to U.B.C coffee to do volunteer work. It was easier than serving pets. The customers were polite and gentle. I started my work at 1 p.m. My duty is to take new customers to a clean table, and give them water. It’s sounds easy, but there were too many people come to U.B.C coffee to have lunch. I was very busy. I always forgot to give the customers water at beginning. There was a waitress helped me a lot. She reminded me to give the customers water several times. She told me, “If you always forget to do things, boss won’t pay for my job.” About half hour later, I can do my job well.
I met an interesting customer in U.B.C coffee. He is a Thai. He put his hands together to greet me. I took him to a table politely. He speaks English to me. I try to communicate with him. A U.B.C coffee’s waitress was helping me to explain the menu. We spent a long time on ordering. Finally, he ordered successfully.
The works in Pin-an Pet Hospital and U.B.C coffee are meaningful. I got some information about careers. The vet has to take care of all the pets. They must to make sure they won’t get disease from animals. The vet must be patient and they should love animals. The people who work in the restaurant also must be patient. The waitress should work carefully. They can’t forget customers. They must communicate with customers politely. Working in the restaurant can meet different kinds of people. I like to communicate with people. It’s interesting to communicate with different kinds of people.
I'M WORKING IN U.B.C COFFEE
THE CUSTOMER IS A THAI

I'M IN PIN-AN PET HOSPITAL



没有评论:
发表评论